Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Any good lights for an AGP (not Intex)?

1. Back To Top    #1

Any good lights for an AGP (not Intex)?

Was wanting to put in a light for my AGP but don't see many options.. Anyone have one they can recommend?
    Installed in 2014 - 24' Round x 54" Bliss XL Above Ground Pool 14,090 gallons // Hayward S270T Pro Series 27-Inch 350lb Sand Filter // Hayward SP15922S Power-Flo Matrix Above-Ground Pump 2-Speed //
    Installed in 2015 - Hayward H200FDN Natural Guess Heater // K-2006 Test Kit
    Youngstown, OH 44514

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Any good lights for an AGP (not Intex)?

I am going to get the Nitelighter this year. If you search you can find some pictures of it. Poolsupplyword.com has it on sale for 89.

http://www.poolsupplyworld.com/Smart...ystem/NLMC.htm
    ~Matt~ Radiant Metric 24'x52" 14k- built into a slope. CircuPool Si-30 SWCG. Jandy 200 SqFt cartridge filter. Pentair Optiflow 2-speed 1HP pump. Wanda the Whale. TF-100 Test Kit. Hard Plumbed.
    My Build w/ lots of pics

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the reply..

When do you plan on getting it? Would love to hear your review..
    Installed in 2014 - 24' Round x 54" Bliss XL Above Ground Pool 14,090 gallons // Hayward S270T Pro Series 27-Inch 350lb Sand Filter // Hayward SP15922S Power-Flo Matrix Above-Ground Pump 2-Speed //
    Youngstown, OH 44514

4. Back To Top    #4

I don't know. I might order it this weekend, or next. Weather is nice though the weekend, but they are saying its going to get cool again. So honestly, I am not in too much of a hurry. But it seems like the best light for AGP. With the exception of one that is through the wall. They make it in a 50, and 100. Go for the 100.
    ~Matt~ Radiant Metric 24'x52" 14k- built into a slope. CircuPool Si-30 SWCG. Jandy 200 SqFt cartridge filter. Pentair Optiflow 2-speed 1HP pump. Wanda the Whale. TF-100 Test Kit. Hard Plumbed.
    My Build w/ lots of pics

5. Back To Top    #5

I just looked at your pool.. Very nice build! I've never seen a pool that doesn't have a lip / railing..

So I guess what I was going to ask you, doesn't apply to you.. I was going to say how hard is it to uncap the railing in order to install something like this but you don't have one!
    Youngstown, OH 44514

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks! . I might have to do some modding when i get it. The pool came with some caps that go between the strips of coping. I think I can mount it there. It has a beaded liner that goes into a channel on the coping. It adds a nice touch.
    My Build w/ lots of pics