Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Replacement Parts for Discontinued Sand Filter & Saltwater pump

1. Back To Top    #1

Replacement Parts for Discontinued Sand Filter & Saltwater pump

I've recently set up my above ground pool and my sand filter pump/saltwater system. After turning on my system, I kept getting a "low flow" error, even while the output hose was blasting water at a high rate back into the pool. After investigating my pump, I realized that my flow sensor was broken. The "dangling" piece that recognizes the water flow was broken off.

Easy solution: Purchase a new flow sensor. The problem: My sand filter/saltwater system is discontinued and that part along with it. It is an Intex CS20110 Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump and Saltwater System.

Question: Does anyone know where I can get a replacement flow sensor for this unit? I've looked on multiple 3rd party stores and nobody has it. I've even looked at Ebay and other sites to try to find an old system that someone was selling for parts. Still way too expensive for a $10 part. Any help is greatly appreciated....
    Intex 16' x 48" Ultra Frame Set Pool
    Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Replacement Parts for Discontinued Sand Filter & Saltwater pump

I'm not sure where you can get a new switch.

Can you post a picture of the failed part? Maybe someone can figure a way to repair/replace it.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Good Idea... Here it is. If you notice, the "flap" has broken off...pool piece.jpg

And this is what it should look like....what pool piece should look like.jpg
    Intex 16' x 48" Ultra Frame Set Pool
    Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System

4. Back To Top    #4

I'm looking for a replacement pump for this same model pool. Called Intex and was told they are on backorder...check back in 3-4 weeks!!!
    Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump 16" & Saltwater System (Model CS20110) 2650GPH
    Intex 22' x 52" Ultra Frame Swimming Pool