Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: **update** Going out of town for a couple of longer business trips...and,

1. Back To Top    #1

**update** Going out of town for a couple of longer business trips...and,

I was going to hire someone when i first got on to this site freaking out a bit, now pretty much everything is balanced, other than a >.1/day Ph change i deal with every few days. So i just taught my wife to run the 2 basic tests - Ph and Chlorine. she didn't seem thrilled about it, but i think once she gets into it she may actually enjoy it. its REALLY is easy. as long as i check the big stuff every week to 2 weeks, i think we'll be okay - and if we have a big problem, our good friend is a TFP follower and will probably be happy to help out. Thanks for everything - crossing my fingers for a TFP first summer when it heats up!

BTW, i DID have to crank up my SWG another 5% last week, the weather was in the 90s and pool got up to 76 on its own, so from what i understand, warm water and more sun = more chlorine - so i think we're all good!
    thanks for everyone here, so much good advice and patience.
    12000g pool + 1000g spa. Jandy 2.0hp epump + separate Jandy pump for Sheer Descent. Jandy CV Cartridge Filter. Jandy Lxi gas heater. Tropical Breeze PebbleTec. Aqualink. Aquapure SWG. Nature 2. The Pool Cleaner 2x. Taylor K-2005.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: **update** Going out of town for a couple of longer business trips...and,

Awesome!
    And you're right.. as the spring and summer heat up, we will all need to bump up our SWGs to keep up with the UV burnoff.

Have a good trip!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: **update** Going out of town for a couple of longer business trips...and,

We'll be here if she needs us. Just a click away.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter