heating problems

hi I have a sundance spa marin 1993 that I just got I new when I got it it needed a heater so I got that it worked great for about two months then heater went out so I got just the heater element worked great for two weeks now it will only heat to 90 please help thank you for your time

Not a pro by any means but if you are not getting a jets operating from the blower motor in may be a bad motor or possibly air lock. what you can do is drain the water and fill it up through the filter and that might take care of the air lock if not you can turn on the low speed motor that circulates the water and then break the fitting on the pump side and let the air escape. You do not want to open this fitting all the way as the water will start gushing out. Just enough for the water and the air to escape. Hope this helps

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.