Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair Intellibrite light Controller Reset?

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair Intellibrite light Controller Reset?

I have the intellibrite 5g color LED hooked into the pantair intellitouch controller. I am unable to change the light color or light show through the settings. It there a reset procedure for the light?

Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pentair Intellibrite light Controller Rest?

Did it used to work and now it doesn't? Or did it never work? If it never worked then you need to program the intellitouch to tell it that it is controlling an intellibrite.

It is pretty well documented here:
    http://www.pentairpool.com/pdfs/inte...ntrolsysUG.pdf

And welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Cool Re: Pentair Intellibrite light Controller Rest?

I think the pool company hooked it up through auxiliary instead of through the light connections. I can change the colors if i used the switch method with the auxiliary button on/off per door choice. I will hook it up correctly and update you guys.

thanks

4. Back To Top    #4

Re: Pentair Intellibrite light Controller Reset?

Alright! I am amazed at how many pool contractors have no understanding of automation. Not that the automation manuals make it all that easy, but still!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach