New York
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Hello. What have you used for temporary decking / patio around your new in ground? Of course I have all dirt now and was thinking of using 2'x8' plywood covered with turf/grass carpet so I can go from my deck to the pool without getting our feet (and the pool) muddy. I didn't see this covered but maybe temp decking / patio is not the best terminology to use. I'll be doing 2'x2' tech block squares (2 side by side) and grass all around next year but it's dirt/mud for now. Thanks in advance for the help.

I think I might be tempted to smooth out the dirt and use the astroturf without the plywood. I'm not sure that plywood would hold up well enough without delaminating.

As an update to others who may be wondering. I wound up putting a piece of plywood (cheapest 3/8 at Lowes) and then placed an out door carpet I had on top. Worked fine for the summer and I'll have the area filled in for next season.
Thank you for the ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.