Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: ultra frame 3" off level HELP!

1. Back To Top    #1

ultra frame 3" off level HELP!

So we put our pool up today (it's an 18x48) and now it's off level. We leveled the ground first and then put a small layer of sand down. Most of the pool is within .5" but one leg sunk into the ground and it's off 3" in that spot. I really hate the Idea of wasting all of that water by draining it... are there any other options for me? Thanks for your help!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: ultra frame 3" off level HELP!

Can you lift it and put a paver under it?
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3
    SW PA

Quote Originally Posted by pooldv View Post
    Can you lift it and put a paver under it?
    this is what I'd try to do. You May have to dump some water to lift or jack the side up.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide
    Sierra Vista, Az

I would lift it and put a paver under it like the others said. It is best with 2 people lifting and someone to slide the paver under
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

5. Back To Top    #5
    Tucson, AZ

That sounds like a good plan. Remember safety first, that's a lot of weight. And get a BIG paver as long as you're doing it. I used 16"x16"x4"
    Intex 12'x24'x52"
    8,403 gallons
    Intex SF60110 2450 GPH Sand Filter
    Intex CS8110 SWG
    Aquabot AJET121I Pool Rover S20-40

6. Back To Top    #6

Gulf Breeze, Florida

I used a floor jack on my 24' Intex.... Used a length of 2x4 jammed under the top rail to lift it up enough to put a paver underneath.

I was sweating it a bit but all worked out fine... It made some strange noises as I raised it.
    Chris Hawkins

18,000 gallon vinyl Inground. Hayward Goldline Aquarite 40k SWG, Pentair Intelliflo VS pump.
    Polaris 3900 cleaner, Pentair Tagelus sand filter. AquaPro 1300 heat pump. TF-100