I'm hoping someone can help me be sure I'm understanding Pool Math correctly based on my info below. I've entered all of my test results and adjusted my goals according to Suggested Levels chart.
- I see that I need to Increase CYA & TA.
- Added salt just after testing.
- Are my goals too high/low?
- Is the water safe to swim at the current FC level until I can get the CYA up?
- Is it necessary to increase CH? (vinyl liner)
- CSI??? Is this high due to having more FC than what's recommended for my current CYA level? Should I be concerned about the current level?
- Am I not concerned with Borates since the TF100 does not include a test for it?