Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: outdoor faucet

1. Back To Top    #1

outdoor faucet

what brand did u guys use for sink faucet ? just looking for some ideas

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: outdoor faucet

How fancy do you want it and how much money do you want to spend? Delta & Moen are both good brands and repair parts are readily available. You can find both at Lowes and Home Depot.
    Steve
    32 X 16 inground, 17260 gallons, Vinyl Liner, Triton II TR-60 filter,
    Sta-Rite 1hp pump Model #MPRA6E-147L, CircuPool SI-30 Plus SWG, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Propbndr View Post
    How fancy do you want it and how much money do you want to spend? Delta & Moen are both good brands and repair parts are readily available. You can find both at Lowes and Home Depot.
    ^^^ what they said!

Many choices when building the outdoor kitchen- You could spend $500 or more for a DCS, Viking, Lion, Lynx or Bull outdoor kitchen sink and faucet or get a single stainless bar base sink and faucet at the locall big box store.
    Ron- Kansas. IG fiberglass, Riviera 30 Freeform 13600 gallons,
    EasyTouch 4 w/IC20 SWCG, Pentair Whisperflo 1hp, 2 speed 220 pump, Hayward ProGrid 4820 DE filter using Eco Klean instead of DE, 2 Savi Melody 12v 5 color LEDs, Raypack 266k btu millivolt heater, Arctic Armour Mesh custom safety cover (Total self Install) TF-100 test kit w/Magic stir.

4. Back To Top    #4

not gonna go crazy it just turns on water and turns off water but want something thats gonna last. $300 is probably the budget

5. Back To Top    #5

http://t.homedepot.com/p/Elkay-All-i...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
    There you go

Depending on your location you may need to ensure there is a way to winterize it
    Ron- Kansas. IG fiberglass, Riviera 30 Freeform 13600 gallons,
    EasyTouch 4 w/IC20 SWCG, Pentair Whisperflo 1hp, 2 speed 220 pump, Hayward ProGrid 4820 DE filter using Eco Klean instead of DE, 2 Savi Melody 12v 5 color LEDs, Raypack 266k btu millivolt heater, Arctic Armour Mesh custom safety cover (Total self Install) TF-100 test kit w/Magic stir.

6. Back To Top    #6

There are many single handle bar faucets for pretty cheap (under $100). That is what is on my ODK. I do have to winterize and drain though. I waited too long one year and busted up the faucet.

Riles
    16x32 IG vinyl, 19,000 gal, 1.0 hp pump, sand filter, 2 returns, 1 skimmer, diving board, slide

7. Back To Top    #7

I like the idea of a basic stainless bar sink with a commonly-available faucet (e.g., Delta, Moen, Pfister). This combination will turn on/off the water just as good as the more expensive proprietary brands from the high-end grill makers. Availability of replacement parts is an important consideration.
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

8. Back To Top    #8

I went the other way. I bought the cheapest amazon faucet that fit the style I was after. With the elements, I figured it wouldn't last too long. I only have $70 in mine.
    36' x 18' 20k in ground, Finest Finish grey plaster, Pentair Tagelus 100D sand filter, Hayward Northstar 2hp pump, Jandy LRZ125EN heater, spill over spa, iaqualink controlled automation, Stenner chlorination, natural rock and flagstone coping, 1" glass mosaic waterline tile, SR Smith Vortex slide.