Trying to open pool, water draining out! HELP!

May 4, 2015
Lubbock,TX
water level was fine until I tried to open pool this week. It is a large spa/small pool Hayward DE filter. I cleaned the cell, vacummed, added DE, turned the pump back on and the water level started going down, pretty fast. turned it off and the leveller got it back up. did this 5 times!! it even now drains when main drain and skimmer valves off and vacummer on. Help! I'm not sure what to do. pressure is inbetween the green and red lines. water not seeping anywhere. :(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

i do think it is going out the backwash pipe which is hooked in to the sewage line. could something be plugged? it's like it or something is stuck. I'll get pics as soon as I can

- - - Updated - - -

this is our first time opening and owning a pool. I'm not as savvy with what things are called and the whole set up, but have read and looked at lots of posts and tutorials on here! I'm so glad to have this forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.