Liner color

Apr 18, 2015
Alabama
Does anyone have the Bonneville Tan Mosaic liner or the Gulf Coast Gold pebble liner? Getting a pool (Grecian 14 x 28) and I do not like the blue colored liner. I have samples but they look so dark. Photos I've found online make it hard to judge the real color. Pool will be screen enclosed, so that's also a factor. Any input would be appreciated.

You'll be looking at water color in the aqua hues with tan liners.

welcome to TFP. Please do share pictures after you get your liner. It would be nice to see.

Diane, since you asked via PM, here are a couple pictures of mine. I believe it's quite a bit darker than the liners you are considering...mine is more a medium tan-gray rather than a straight sand color. The plaster is gray and the pebbles dominantly brownish. Sounds like if you are worried about it being too dark, the light-colored tan would be good. I imagine if it's the same manufacturer, the color will be the same as the other posts (in this thread)...it seems unlikely that a named color would vary, but I will defer to people who know more about liners than I!

DSCN7848.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.