New Pool Build - Northeast Ohio - with pics

Jun 6, 2013
After about a year of planning we are underway with our project! Here is our original conceptual drawing - we have made a few changes:

And here is our process. I will try to post as many pics as I can as we go through the process.

Here are our specs:

* 42x16x27x18 "L"
* 8' deep end 3'6" shallow end
* 8' swimout
* 6' swimout
* 27 mil liner
* 2" plumbing
* 3 wide mouth skimmers
* 6 returns
* Dedicated Vacuum port
* Pentair 150 amp EasyTouch Power Center
* Pentair Intelli-Chlor Salt System
* Pentair 420 cartridge filter
* Pentair Inteliflow variable speed pump
* Pentair 400k bto copro nickel gas heater
* 3 large pentair intellibright led lights
* Interfab T7 diving board with waterfall and Led light

* Trex deck

* Unilock Paver Patio

* Federal Stone Industries safety pool coping

* 400k btu 48" gas fire pit

* Lynx outdoor kitchen

Welcome to TFP! Congrats on the new pool! Those big, vinyl L shaped pools sure do give the best of both worlds. 2 pools in 1? Gonna be a great summer!

That's great! Your house is beautiful, too. All those windows will give terrific views of the pool. I love your space and the countryside.

I had not thought about an L-Shaped Pool giving you 2 pools in one. That's awesome!

Do you have a higher resolution picture of your design? It looks really interesting, but it's blurry to me when I try to zoom in to read the details. Maybe it's my screen. I'm sure it couldn't possibly be my eyes!!

I'm so glad you're going to let us in on the fun! Thank you,and take care! Suz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.