Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool Build - Northeast Ohio - with pics

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool Build - Northeast Ohio - with pics

After about a year of planning we are underway with our project! Here is our original conceptual drawing - we have made a few changes:

And here is our process. I will try to post as many pics as I can as we go through the process.

Here are our specs:

* 42x16x27x18 "L"
    * 8' deep end 3'6" shallow end
    * 8' swimout
    * 6' swimout
    * 27 mil liner
    * 2" plumbing
    * 3 wide mouth skimmers
    * 6 returns
    * Dedicated Vacuum port
    * Pentair 150 amp EasyTouch Power Center
    * Pentair Intelli-Chlor Salt System
    * Pentair 420 cartridge filter
    * Pentair Inteliflow variable speed pump
    * Pentair 400k bto copro nickel gas heater
    * 3 large pentair intellibright led lights
    * Interfab T7 diving board with waterfall and Led light

* Trex deck

* Unilock Paver Patio

* Federal Stone Industries safety pool coping

* 400k btu 48" gas fire pit

* Lynx outdoor kitchen

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: New Pool Build - Northeast Ohio - with pics

Welcome to TFP! Congrats on the new pool! Those big, vinyl L shaped pools sure do give the best of both worlds. 2 pools in 1? Gonna be a great summer!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3
    Houston, Texas

That's great! Your house is beautiful, too. All those windows will give terrific views of the pool. I love your space and the countryside.

I had not thought about an L-Shaped Pool giving you 2 pools in one. That's awesome!

Do you have a higher resolution picture of your design? It looks really interesting, but it's blurry to me when I try to zoom in to read the details. Maybe it's my screen. I'm sure it couldn't possibly be my eyes!!

I'm so glad you're going to let us in on the fun! Thank you,and take care! Suz.
    Suz~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. SWG IG. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy; color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks guys. I dont think I have a higher resolution photo. Its actually drawn on like 20x24 paper so i had to take a pic with my phone.

Here is an updated pic of todays progress. Only 1 limited view pic due to the weather.