Jandy AquaPure Question

Jul 12, 2010
DFW, Texas
Have a question. We have had a Jandy Aquapure since pool was built in 2005. This first system (cell) seemed fine and was replaced after 7 years or so. Replaced it with the newer alternative and has never worked properly since. We get a lot of "No Flow" messages. But, it does produce some chlorine but not enough. We had our servicer come out several times and they have been great! They could not figure it out. Had Zodiac (which owns Jandy) come out and they could not figure it out. The have completely replaced it TWICE since then at no charge. Not just the cell, but the entire system. So that has been really good of them. But, still have same issues. So, I now supplement with a floatie and go thru a chlorine tab or two a week. Provides a hint of chlorine smell but does not take away from the feel of the SWG. Since that is working and acceptable I will not purchase another SWG anytime soon.

Anyone else with a similar issue?

Yes, this is a very common problem.

There are many posts for this specify cell that have the no flow issues. I just switched (this month) my old square Aquapure to the 3 port and so far so good... Though I do hear my control panel beep now and then, when I check it it seems okay...

Type in "aquapure no flow" in the search box to see what others have done.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.