Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How to add to my signature a link to my pool build

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

How to add to my signature a link to my pool build

I may have missed it, but I would like to know how to add to my signature a link to my pool build thread. Thanks so much! Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How to add to my signature a link to my pool build

It looks like you already know how to edit your signature, so I'll skip right to embedding a URL in the signature. You want to add something like this:
    Code:
    [url=http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/91985-How-to-add-to-my-signature-a-link-to-my-pool-build]this post[/url]
    Which will give you a link that looks like: this post.

Of course you need to use the URL for your build page and some more appropriate text.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Uhhhhhhhhh, ok...... I think you're giving me too much credit for my abilities (or inabilities). I'll give it a go! I'll let you know if I do it, if not, I'll be Back! Thanks so much!! Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

I'm closer! Whatever I did works, but not as slick as what you're trying to help me do. I'll try again. It's probably very simple, but I always prefer to make it harder than it has to be! Suz.

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

There, I did it! Thanks so much, Jason. It wasn't difficult, but I would have NEVER figured it out on my own!

Is Silver Spring near Bethesda? My son and I were there in the Fall of 2008. I stayed only a few days, but he stayed 3 months. My goodness, it is gorgeous there. The hospital campus we were on reminded me so much of the campus of my alma mater, UT at Austin. We would love to have a home in that countryside, but Texas is our home. And since Austin isn't an option for us, we're quite happy here in Cypress.

Have a great weekend! Suz.

6. Back To Top    #6

Bethesda is about 20 minutes away from where I am.

This is the right time of year to visit DC. All the flowering trees are in bloom and things just look amazing.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School