Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Compool cp3600 clock stuck

1. Back To Top    #1

Compool cp3600 clock stuck

We had a power outage last week. When it came back on my control panel was reading the wrong time. I reset it, but the time never moves, always stays where I set it.

As a result the timed settings never kick on. I've reset the control panel and the main board but neither seemed to fix.

Everything else seems to work fine. Is there something I need to do to get the clock to start running?

35k gal, sand, IG, diamond brite, Hayward Goldline T-CELL-15 Turbo SWG, Aquarite, Compool Lx3600

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Compool cp3600 time stuck

Also may be worth noting the ":" on the clock is flashing as normal.
    35k gal, sand, IG, diamond brite, Hayward Goldline T-CELL-15 Turbo SWG, Aquarite, Compool Lx3600

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Compool cp3600 clock stuck

I am not sure about the Compel units, but many of those clocks run off a separate small battery mounted on the circuit board. The clock is often powered by the battery so it will keep correct time even when the power is off. Often the clock stops running when that battery goes dead.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

Just replaced it and reset the clock again. Still not working

5. Back To Top    #5

Bump

6. Back To Top    #6

It now appears the time is being reset back to 12:00, at least once a day and still not running when set. Any ideas?