14x42 Intex pool pump

May 1, 2015
I have the above mentioned pool and really need to know the model # of the pump that came w/14x42 Index pool. I have misplaced the paperwork thank goodness I do have my receipt.
We live in S Ga. and did not have winterize the pool. But when I tried to set up for the kids the pump will not come on! The red light is not responding when I press the reset button/no power in the white button. We only used it for 78 days last summer and only ran the pump for 4/6 hrs everyday. Never had any problems keeping the water crystal clear.
So if anyone has the model number to this pool I would greatly appreciate the info.

Welcome to TFP!

You pump could be either of these:

Wet Set Krystal Clear # 603,

Intex Krystal Clear # 637.

Both are very similar, with only a couple of minor differences.

Even though you had no problems last summer keeping your pool clean, I'd suggest going with a larger pump and filter.

The 1500 gph would be a good fit for you, I think. Takes the same A or C cart that your original did, and will move the water through better.

Welcome to TFP!

Might also consider upgrading to an Intex sand filter. Lots of people report that they are a lot better than the Intex cartridge filters.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.