Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intex Ultra 16 x 32 x 54" - new installation questions

1. Back To Top    #1

Question Intex Ultra 16 x 32 x 54" - new installation questions

We're trying to prepare the foundation for our Intex 16x32. Can anyone tell me how far apart the support blocks should be? I'm using 15x15 patio blocks. I've seen several different measurements. We are not using a pad, just the ground cloth on compacted dirt. I need the distance between each block, and I also need to know how far from the corner does the first block start? We're sinking them in the ground so that everything is level, and don't want to have to move them!! Can anyone go measure their pool? It has to be a 16x32 Ultra Frame, I believe, as it varies on different models ... Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Joanna M.

New owner of 32x16x52" Intex Ultra Frame AG pool

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Intex Ultra 16 x 32 x 54" - new installation questions

Congrats on the new pool! And welcome to TFP!

I think most folks put the upper frame together on the ground to lay out the blocks.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Intex Ultra 16 x 32 x 54" - new installation questions

Yeah, I think that's what we're doing now. Seems to be the most direct way ... Thank you for responding!
    Joanna M.

New owner of 32x16x52" Intex Ultra Frame AG pool