Let's See Your Test Kit!

Patrick_B

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2011
Midland TX
All are welcome, any type, brand, size.......Stock or mod, old or new, big or small, let's see em' ALL! :D

Here's my whole rig....with today's bleach for a little tweak...still floating some pucks, so...:stirpot:

Pool%20Kit1_zpsyncvuy5m.jpg

Bucket for Acid dilution, sample and rinse bottles, and of course my book.

Test Kit-Slightly Modded. But everything is in there...

Poolkit2_zpsyiurkqlm.jpg

My TF-100 kit is about 4 years old now, but I wanted to have everything in one place, so I've made some mods along the way. Once in a while I'm going over to help someone, so having it all together makes it easy. Of course I have a Speed Stir! ....and
I love the sample sizer. I use DPD pillows instead of the regular powder, but that's about it. I just re-fill as needed...

Let's see yours!!

All I got is one old test strip that got damp then faded out when I left it in the sun last summer........................time to upgrade I guess!

Hey Patrick.....what are those shiny little packets in there? Are those your silver bullets for when your algae goes all "WEREWOLF" on ya'!:cat:

test kit? What's a test kit?
:)

Oh! You mean one of these?
My TF 100 with my note pad and instructions, Top left my Taylor OTO, Top Right my K-1766 Salt test
in front, my refills, front left, some silver bullets in case woodyp comes over, and my super duper sample bottle.
yeah baby!

Ok, we have a start...:whoot:

Where's yours JasonLion? AND you too WoodyP...we know you guys have one........

Divin Dave's Backyard Lab! Looks like he pulled a job on TF Testkits... :lol:

Sadly the picture is long gone, but even just the description of CaOCl2's kit is still fairly amazing.

Actually that is. Wonder why he left? Maybe I should show my portable from Work....:scratch:

:(That test looks like it's organized all wrong :D

Which one?? :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've currently got two with similar setups.....

This one I use outside to test daily PH/FC....and if anything jumps out I'll do the FAS/DPD or TA test outside
TF100B.JPG

This one I keep inside where I'm able to once a week do all the tests in the AC taking my time.
TF100.JPG

"some silver bullets in case woodyp comes over,"

...................My silver bullets come in 12 oz. cans!.......and I got the T shirt to prove it!
Woody - I have one of I think 3 real silver bullets. Given or take about 20 years ago Coors contracted with a commercial jewelry company to make actual silver bullets for a promotion. One they were made they decided not to go forward and all were melted down - except 3.

One hangs on my key ring.......

Which means you have at least ONE you're willing to sell me????????? Don't tease me now!
nope, I didn't make them. A friend ran the jewelry operation and he has one, I got one and a third friend got one.

It's funny, they used a .38 to make the mold, but you always loose a little when you copy an object. It ended up being about a .32

I could probably show you a picture.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.