New Build in Corinth TX

I was getting ready for work so I sent my husband out. They are putting the sealant for the tile. Couldn't do it yesterday as the gunite was too hot. Guess we are finally back to a "normal" Texas summer - hot hot and more hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cb18c7b373bde7ecdc97e5d832e00716.jpg

Tile work happening today!

Beautiful tile! I love how the rectangular pools showcase the waterline tile!

And you're right about being back to our normal summertime heat! The last week has been brutal. Well, not Arizona or Vega brutal - I keep trying to remind myself. But hot enough to melt me! I take back every snarky thing I've said about crews taking so many and so long of breaks!

I can't wait to see more progress on your pool!!!

Hey! Where did your signature info go? I keep forgetting your dimensions. I'm far too lazy to look it up each time I come over to your thread....
Suz.

Suz - I have no idea how to work this app! Barely have figured out how to post pics!

So ready to be done. Primarily because we have 2 large dogs that track all the dirt and musings the house. And I'd like to swim!

And I am loving your pool! Can't wait to see it with water!

Here are more pics from today
c194a78c85121459b3d77d4b978b80a1.jpg
ddc7df40ac89d7daa6982e66049d61d6.jpg
9f3a964fbd3dc5be6eb8ab5dd7a53649.jpg
811716e2de0111c15bf35b6b643ae8a4.jpg
fe443be7776b6b7552d378e567c1c7d1.jpg

Oh Lisa! I love your coping! It's wonderful and looks great next to the tile. This is going to be a fabulous pool.

I thought (just for a second) about trying tapatalk. Right now, I don't think my brain can hold one more piece of information! At least you're doing great with posting pictures.

About 6 weeks ago, I waved the white flag in surrender to a dirty house. We lightly clean once a week, which lasts maybe 10 hours. And I don't even have dogs going in and out! Gee, I may have forgotten how to keep a house clean! Wouldn't that be a cryin' shame! Lol!!!

What's the next step for you guys?
Take care,
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The stonework is awesome! I have never seen that before - I love it!! Will there be 3 spills on the spa?

Tell those guys to work faster! And Monday, the glass tile?II'm not sure I can wait....

I'm enjoying your build very much - thanks for sharing!
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.