Just bought Dolphin Oasis Z5...I currently have Aquabot (Doheny) AWD

mpk1970

May 14, 2013
After little over 2 years with the Doheny (Aquabot) its time to upgrade.
I'm very pleased with the Doheny...the dirt, sand, pebbles, it picked up was pretty darn impressive.

CONS= I would have to drag it as it failed to really hit the deep end. My pool walls are pitched in the deep end going to top of pool probably like a 30 degree slope maybe slighty less and it never traveled around those areas. I use it about 3x a week. This year the dirt and **** in S. FLA has been nasty

Anyhow, when it went over a spot/area, the thing did its job.

But its time to upgrade. Got 3 yr online warranty. I bought it from epicpoolsupply. Im interested to see how well the Oasis Z5 performs and will be able to report next week if people are interested.
Maybe even do a youtube video??
Would this be helpful to you guys?

Also, I wrote back a few years ago on this forum why can't you go back to previous threads past just a couple weeks ago?

Congratulations!!!

You are about to be very pleased, and I imagine quite impressed. You won't have to drag this one.

You can change that setting in your profile settings.

Settings>general settings>thread display options. Make the change there, ask for more help if you need it.

Hope you have fun with the new Dolphin.

Congratulations!!!

You are about to be very pleased, and I imagine quite impressed. You won't have to drag this one.

You can change that setting in your profile settings.

Settings>general settings>thread display options. Make the change there, ask for more help if you need it.

Hope you have fun with the new Dolphin.

Thanks Patrick. I'm glad I bought a good product. I'm sure the experience will be much better.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.