Northville, Mi
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
About to open the pool myself for the first time and checked under the cover. The water is actually up about to where we would normally swim at. So I'm really worried because it got pretty darned cold here this winter (southeast Michigan).

I had a company close for me and they pumped it down below the returns but apparently not far enough. I do know they put antifreeze in and stuff, but the water concerns me. The question is - do you guys think I actually should be concerned?

What I'm thinking is I open it and if **** starts leaking, etc, I call them and pitch a fit and say they didn't drain it enough on closing (I'll take a picture as I'm taking the cover off).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

If the closing was done properly you should still be fine, even ending up with the pool full. My default assumption is that they did it correctly, but you won't really know until you have it opened and running.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.