First of all, I just had a new liner put in and refilled with municipal water. I think the company that put it in poured in stabilizer and shocked it. I brought the PH level up with baking soda and threw some chlorine tabs in the skimmer that were left over from last year. I ordered the T100 and will post my numbers in a few days.
My first question- should I just throw away the old chlorine pucks since I read that they mess with the CYA? I only have about 10 pucks left, but I was planning on using them to save a couple of dollars.
Throw away or keep? Thanks so much!