My pool still green..need help

Thanks for all the help...finally starting to see pool clear a bit. I drained before I started slamming 5 days ago. So the cya is 90 after the refill. Sure glad that pump came in when it did but it's working like a dream running 24 hours a day trying to clean. I didn't understand the pool math tool so thanks for explaining. It was the goal:not setup that kept confusing me about where I needed to put numbers in. I cleaned the filters again yesterday and again today (I don't have back wash system so it's manually cleaning.....takes an hour) and there is tons of bright green coming out of the pool. The pool is back to blue but still cloudy and I focused on fc like post suggested and have continued to slaM. Now FC at 27 and CC is 1. So adding more bleach. I'll continue to criteria is met to allow it to drift back down. Thanks so much to everyone for the help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.