!st day of install

Dang! That pool looks bigger than the house!

Very nice pool. What size is it?

I also liked the idea of the guy in the bucket to do the troweling.

One question for everyone though. With the sand underneath on this style inground do you get foot prints and the usual problems under the liner?

He is really movin fast! :shock:

I can't wait to see it done tomorrow! :lol:

snipley said:
The pool is 18x36x28. Thats not sand in the bottom it's masonary cement. Thanks for all the kind words, the PB is coming back this morning so I Hope to have more pic up later.

Masonary cement? I thought it had to be sand, one of the reasons I did not like this style. I saw this in the install instructions on one of the websites for these pools.

Does the cement wear out the liner with the surface? Or is it so smooth that it does not wear it?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That's gonna be really nice!

No chance of footprints... just hope the guy doesn't fall out of the bucket! That would leave a big dent! 8)

I like your steps on the 'top' of the short leg of the L, rather than at the end! Gives a nice tidy feel to an otherwise really huge pool!!

Just an update not much going on the last two days, just alot of gravel back fill against all the walls. Other than that waiting for the PB to Dig another pool near by and bring in alot of fill from that pool to level things off. No big deal we didn't plan on opening the pool this year as it is getting very cold hear at night(frost).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.