Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Refinish Florida inground

1. Back To Top    #1

Refinish Florida inground

I have a 14 years Hydrazzo refinish that has a nice size crack from skimmer down, I have done the bbb method since I joined this site, see join date. I am getting bids now on fixing crack with staples. The Hydrazzo has held up pretty well, but that was 14 years ago, so the question is with the latest refinish Quartz techniques what is the best polished Quartz finish you experts recommend? I talked with a local refinished is telling me about a new Quartz finish with glass.
    It's west central Florida and uncovered by screen so year round clear water, no ice or covers!

Possibly a finish that I can maybe have re polished years down the road.

Any advise,

Thanks
    Roth
    13000 in ground Wet Edge Satin Tahitian Blue, Pentair VS pump, Hayward DE4820, Hayward Vac, Pentair SWG IC 40, Pentair Intellibrite 5G, Intellibrite Controller,
    TF-100 Test Kit, Seminole, West Central Florida

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Refinish Florida inground

Bump anyone please.
    13000 in ground Wet Edge Satin Tahitian Blue, Pentair VS pump, Hayward DE4820, Hayward Vac, Pentair SWG IC 40, Pentair Intellibrite 5G, Intellibrite Controller,

3. Back To Top    #3

I don't know what he installs, but WetEdge, and CLI both make excellent products like that. If it were me, I'd go with one of them.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

4. Back To Top    #4

I was just searching and forgot to thank you PB