anybody know a good pool builder in se michigan

Pool-creetin

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 22, 2010
Michigan
Like title says, need to find one to install a vinyl liner inground pool. I thought i could handle gc the whole thing and the building department is a pita to deal with, they want a friggin blueprint drawn to scale and a plot plan with1 foot increments in lvl. Neighbors are being jerks about the whole thing. About to pop. The city officer is being hard on me for taking it on myself. If i was a contractor i would pull a quick permit and dig tomarrow. But since i own the property and not a contractor i get the shaft.

- - - Updated - - -

On top of it i am extremely busy at work where its usually slow at this time And i can take time off. Cant handle the extra work right now.

Sorry to hear that, good luck in your search.

I thought I had heard the opposite down here. As the an owner looking to do work on your own property, it seems to be easier to get help and permits from the government employees. They have higher expectations of contractors I think.

Thanks! The building officer seems like he has it out for me, he has made me do unnecessary hurdles to apply for the permit lots of them, some i tjink he thought i could not get or would not know how, and now that i bent over backwards he changes the rules.

Thanks, talking with a pool builder tomarrow. They are a little backed up, but honest and have made me feel comfortable with taking the pool build off my hands.
now talking august 1st for new pool to be 100%

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.