Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFP Supporters can now get discounts on SWG's!!!

1. Back To Top    #1
    Missouri City (suburb of Houston, TX)

TFP Supporters can now get discounts on SWG's!!!

That's right, JoshU of has generously offered a substantial discount to TFP Supporters. The prices are too low to list here. If you are a TFP supporter, stop into the supporter only area for a list of the special prices. comes highly recommended from our own Poolsean and carries some high quality products, including SWG's from AutoPilot and Resilience.

Again, thanks to JoshU for this special deal and thanks again to all the TFP Supporters who help to make this site possible.

TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2

New Jersey

Bought mine from saltpoolguys

I bought mine from about a month ago. Josh is professional and have GREAT pricing. You wont be disappointed. Thanks saltpoolguys!
    14 x 32 Fiberglass Pool 10K gal. Hayward Pump and Sand Filter. Autopilot SWG Dig 48 and Heat Siphon 3.25sx Heat Pump.

The Pool Calculator
    Chlorine/CYA Chart by Chemgeek

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    New Orleans, LA
    Thanks for the kind words... I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the system.

If I can answer any questions for anyone please let me know.
    Josh Ulfers - TFP Supporting Vendor - - 888-725-8766 - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells - AquaCal Heat Pumps