Peb-Tec, Stonescapes, Diamond-Brite, etc - Need info!

Apr 30, 2015
Tomball, TX
I have been reading forum after forum and review after review - and we are confused. It is time for us to decide on the surface type, and we are stuck. We don't have a lot of these pools where we can put our feet in them to feel, so we are trying to make a decision based on reviews and feedback from a few friends.

We want to upgrade from plaster (durability), but don't know what to believe about the other options. Due to cost, and to the contacts our PB has, we were leaning toward Stonescapes. We want something smooth, not rough. That is one of the key issues. Here are my questions, and I would LOVE your input if you have experience with any of these surfaces:

Do you consider Stonescapes to be a good alternative to Pebblesheen?
Have you been happy with Stonescapes? Color, feel, application, etc?
If you have Diamond-Brite, is it rough and does it often snag suits?

I hear it depends who installs the material - so I will do what I can to check the credentials. Thanks for the input!

Welcome to TFP!

If you want smoothest and durable, I suggest a good Quartz finish. The Install is the most important thing, but the best brands are CLI, and WetEdge in my opinion. QuartzScapes is also very good. These are the ones I would suggest, and you can't go wrong with any of them. Enjoy the forum!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.