Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Air Blower precautions?

1. Back To Top    #1

Riverside California

Air Blower precautions?

Hello, all. Setting up a Easy Touch upgrade system today and have a question. I have assigned an air blower to Aux 2 and want to know if the air blower was activated in any mode except when the spa is on, could this result in any damage or malfunction? Thanks for any reply.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Air Blower precautions?

I think it would just blow bubbles into the spa still. Nothing to really damage.

I guess if the air pipe outlet was completely blocked, you could possibly over heat the blower.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!