Dirt Stains

Hello Everyone. I'm new to the TFP site and a new pool owner. I'm studying as much as possible and talking to some good people at my pool store, but no one can seem to offer any effective method for getting rid of what appears to be small spots embedded in the imperfections in the plaster that I believe are from dirt. It looks spotty as if someone sprinkled dirt, but it won't sweep out. I have tried Vitaman C, stain remover, iron and copper sequestering and chelation treatment, etc... I cleaned the cartridge filter in my Pentair with a special treatment to get the iron out.

I live in Southern California near the mountains in the Inland Empire. The soil is basically decomposed granite. I have included a picture of my spa floor. Hopefully, you can see the speckling and offer a suggestion. Thanks for any help.

Brad

Attachments

• 20150425_173918.jpg
    20150425_173918.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 41
Have you put a puck right on some?

I wonder if you got a good test kit like one of the ones in my siggy if you could get your chlorine level up high enough to knock those spots out?

I bet a good SLAM like in the link I post here will take care of those spots?
http://www.troublefreepool.com/content/125-slam-shock-level-and-maintain-shocking

How does your pool surface feel?

I bet TFP can help you get rid of those but you will need a good test kit.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.