Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Re-doing base on Ultra Frame 16', looking for info.

1. Back To Top    #1

Re-doing base on Ultra Frame 16', looking for info.

I took my Ultra frame down for the winter, and am now re-doing the base. Worked fine for the last 3 years, but I decided to do the base the right way. So I removed all the sand, and once again leveled the ground, and am putting pavers under the support legs this time, along with foam sheets, and a gorilla blanket.
    What I am looking for is a measurement drawing for the paver locations. I put the top ring up, but it moves quite a bit without the liner in place so I am hoping someone has close to the exact locations for them. The last thing I want to do is have to move them after putting the frame and liner back up.

BTW, the pavers are 2" thick, x 12" x 12", more than adequate.

Anyone have these measurement's?
    Ultra 16', Intex Sand filter/pump combo, 8' x 20' solar panels, solar blanket w/roll tube, 1" extruded foam floor with Gorilla pad, Liquid chlorine and stabilizer.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Re-doing base on Ultra Frame 16', looking for info.

Would someone that currently has their 16' Ultra up, be kind enough to measure from corner to corner in a few places around the top of the pool, outside edge to outside edge. That would be adequate for me to figure our from there.

Thanks
    Ultra 16', Intex Sand filter/pump combo, 8' x 20' solar panels, solar blanket w/roll tube, 1" extruded foam floor with Gorilla pad, Liquid chlorine and stabilizer.

3. Back To Top    #3

Pool measurment

Oops..........duplicate post
    Last edited by DarrelB; 04-28-2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Duplicate post

4. Back To Top    #4

Re: Re-doing base on Ultra Frame 16', looking for info.

No need to measure anyone, my buddy came over and it was so obvious I was overthinking it. Got it all figured out.