Landscaping Rock Ideas for AGP

Mar 31, 2015
Rochester
Below is a picture of my pool and backyard (sorry its only half my pool, I'm at work and it's the only one I have). I'm going to be back filling with dirt and landscaping around it this spring and was wondering if anyone had stone ideas for it" I was leaning towards black lava rock as I like the way the black makes everything pop and look clean. I also have the cement curbing around the pool and that is a charcoal color and think it would look good with that.

Any thoughts on the way I'm leaning or can you folks recommend something different?

Thanks

Scaboney

Lava rock is very sharp so I am not sure I would want it around the pool where there are usually bare feet. I would lean more toward a rounded river rock.

Or if you like the black, you could get some of the ground up rubber landscaping material that they are using for playgrounds.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.