New and very interested in BBB Method

Aug 28, 2008
I'm still learning about the BBB method and have questions..

1 Does the BBB method apply to jacuzzi's as well?
2 As far as water testing, is it the same for jacuzzi's?
- If so, what happens when the jacuzzi spills into the pool? Will my reading change?
3 How long after pool is built, can i begin to use the BBB method?

Thanks

P.S. Waterbear, your pool is so clear, very nice!!!!! Do you use the BBB method?? Any advice to get my future pool this clear would be appreciated! Thank You..

Using BBB with a standalone hot tub/jacuzzi is similar, but not the same as using BBB with a pool. But if the hot tub/jacuzzi shares water with the pool then it is the same as for a pool alone.

You can start using BBB right away. There is no 30 day wait as there is for fresh plaster with a SWG.

Do you collect test on the pool and the jacuzzi, or do i just test the pool since it will spill over anyway's?

By adding chemicals to the jacuzzi, will this offset the chemicals in the pool due to spillage into the pool?

For a standard combined system you run in spillover mode at least one hour a day and treat it as one body of water, which means only test and add chemicals to the pool and let the circulation take care of the hot tub/jacuzzi.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.