Overhaul

I was able to see them! You have been very busy! What is the thing in the picture with the hose and clamps?

I cannot help you with the lights. I do not have any in the pool. I just use my rope lights for a soft glow all around my pool.

Maybe start a new thread in one of the other places like new construction with the light questions?

Kim

Well i found the easiest say to get the stone from beside the walls is a shop vac. Went kinda quick actually. Next step will be the new plumbing / new skimmer (hayward widemouth) new returns. And deciding on the lights. Then refill.
Concrete goes back and stair refinish. Rubber decking then the new liner :)

Oh, and water lol

Ya I do and not 100% sure on the liner. Doing the light grey coping and dark grey rubber border with a lighter grey surrounding it. So still not sure on the liner, have to sit with the book samples over the weekend and yank out a piece of coping and see what looks nice.
And ya, have the CYA taken care of ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.