TA test during SLAM

Propbndr

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Charles City, Va
I am using the TF100 test kit for my testing. I have a question about the TA color shift with an FC level of 31.

The test instructions have a note that when there are high levels of chlorine, the initial color may shift to blue or yellow. When I test it goes from green to blue then to yellow but never goes to red. Is my correct TA level when it shifts to blue or when it shifts to yellow? I have several other test kits that all say my TA is 120, which is the same level when the TF100 test shifts to yellow. No matter how much reagent I add it never goes to red.

My PH is 8.2+ but, I realize that may not be accurate because of the ongoing SLAM.

It's working. High FC messes with the colors. green>pink becomes blue>yellow. Otherwise, no difference in how to run it. Why are you even bothering with that? During the SLAM, you concentrate on FC & CC. Everything else can be fixed in an afternoon once the water is clear and algae-free.

Reactions: Sagude2
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.