Help with pool wall damage please

Apr 25, 2015
Manchester, NH
I am in the process of draining the pool to replace the liner and repair a rust spot. I also noticed this damage. The pool was "professionally" installed in 2008. We did have trouble with the installation in that the pool fence that we had also installed was poorly done and we had to remove it , leaving holes where it was attached to the uprights open. I am not sure how well the rest of the job was done but I did pay a couple grand for the install, not that it guarantees the work but it was my intention to have it done correctly and solidly . I would like to use it for a few more years.
I am adding photos (trying) in hopes that someone can offer advice.
pool damage 016.jpg
pool damage 015.jpg
pool damage 014.jpg

First pic is definitely a hole in the shell where it's rusted.

2nd pic is under the upright but I'm not sure why that piece is bent the way it is.

3rd pic has me wondering why the upright is even bent at all? Is that from the fence? Looks like the wall is bowed too.

First pic is definitely a hole in the shell where it's rusted.

2nd pic is under the upright but I'm not sure why that piece is bent the way it is.

3rd pic has me wondering why the upright is even bent at all? Is that from the fence? Looks like the wall is bowed too.

2nd pic the wall has buckeled as well as bending the upright

3rd pic had a fence but was removed about 3 week after installed (did not look good)the wall has buckeled as well as bending the upright.
In all the wall is bent next too 6 of the uprights near the top of the pool this all happened this winter. As I disassemble will take more pictures

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.