No free shipping from TFTestkits.net ?

Mario P

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 9, 2014
Rio Rancho, NM
Am I loosing it (OK, I know I am), or did I see that TFTestkits.net had free S/H for orders over certain amount?
I could have sworn that I saw that orders over $80 IIRC shipped for free.
I was trying to place an order last night and didn't see that option and my S/H was going to be $18.
I got used to Amazons and eBays with it's free S/H on many (almost any) items. Even many pool supply places have free shipping on anything and some have the $75.

I will call them on Monday to check, but figured I'll ask here since it's the weekend.

I have always been VERY old-fashioned about promotions. If it is free shipping 365 days a year (or 88% off 365 days a year, or whatever) it really isn't a promo and obviously it is not "free".......it's in there somewhere......the merchant is simply calling it something else or working it into his costs.

The Free Shipping promo was truly that in our case......really free. That said, it had to have an expiration date or it wouldn't have been a promo. Same with our complete refill set. We promo it for a limited time and then it goes back to it's regular price.

I know I am a bit of a dinosaur but I really like the idea of a sale being a sale and not just a re-wording of the everyday price.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Why do you keep typing all those asterisks? :mrgreen:

The TF100 and a troublefree pool is a bargain at the twice the price.

+1!!!!

It amazes me people will spend $$$$$ + on a pool but hesitate to spend $$ on the most important tool a pool owner needs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.