Please if you can answer my questions embedded below:
I have a hotspot pool heater.
1) Price is for a kit, you must buy additional parts and provide the labor $$$
2) The engineering data is not exact, You have to build a balance coil which matches your condensing unit's coil volume. But the Engineer will only get you close to the proper size, the proper size will finally be determined by trial and error.
If you add up 1 &2 above how much extra cost as a percent of the original estimate did these add?
3) Pool needs heat when the house does not need cooling
4) Only works when the AC is running.
3 and 4 are pretty much the same thing. Can you tell me what your approximate location is so I can compare to mine for this?
5) I do not see any increase in AC efficiency
6) No safety devices are included in the kit. Standard pool heaters have many safety devices.
What safety risks are not protected against that you perceive?
7) Must route temperature sensors behind the pool lights.
Is this cited here because it is another unexpected cost, or is there an other reason for this being a problem?
1) I can brag about my AC heating the pool
2) If I have a party, turn the AC down real low, and wait four hours, the Spa will start to get warm.