Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Bought a new Pentair Intelliflo VS

1. Back To Top    #1

Bought a new Pentair Intelliflo VS

Thanks for the helpful information on the forum on helping me decide which pump to get. I went ahead and ordered a new Pentair Intelliflo VS to replace my 2006 2HP single speed pump. At $0.0743 per kwh for the first 1 - 2,000 Kilowatt hours and $0.0979 for 2001 - 4000 Kilowatt hours it may take awhile to recoup the cost of the pump. But after a $200 rebate and selling my old pump I will only be out $600 or so for the pump not including the install and 3 new valves. I look forward to be able to swim and not hear the pump running in the background.
    25,000 plaster pool w/ attached spa
    Pentair Intellitflow VS
    Raypak RP-2100 heater

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Bought a new Pentair Intelliflo VS

Well, that is definitely gonna happen! Those pumps are so quiet they can sneak up on anything! Congrats on ths new pump, you're gonna love it!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

That intelliflo rocks. If someone stole it the middle of the night, I would get another one just like it in a heartbeat. And I have cheap electric too.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

4. Back To Top    #4

Not cheap enough electric I still have $400-500 bills in the summer.
    25,000 plaster pool w/ attached spa
    Pentair Intellitflow VS
    Raypak RP-2100 heater

5. Back To Top    #5

well yeah.... I know how that goes!

that intelliflo may help out a bit with that... depending on how fast you run it and for how long each day.
    I run mine a long time but hardly eever over 1500 rpm. Cost me about 10 a month to run my pump 18 hrs a day.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!