Advice on pool deck furniture....

I have these and have been pleased so far. I only use them on the deck but I'm sure they would work on a tanning ledge. The 2 bottom legs are easily removed and I read in the reviews that they work well without the legs for those who wish to sit lower. The are completely plastic, just with the wicker look.
I must also add that I got mine from Amazon for only $260 (2 pack) just a couple of months ago so I'm not sure why they're so much higher now.
View attachment 36166

I LOVE these!!!!!!!

Do they float if you put them in the water? My tanning ledge is only 6" but I would want them to stay put. BTW Sams has them for $199 (I am searching right now)

I LOVE these!!!!!!!

Do they float if you put them in the water? My tanning ledge is only 6" but I would want them to stay put. BTW Sams has them for $199 (I am searching right now)

I'm honestly not sure if they float, never used them in water (have an AG pool). They're very sturdy and pretty heavy though so I doubt they would float since it's only 6" of water.
Can't believe Sam's has them for $199, that's awesome! Wish I had checked there first. Good luck in your search!

How deep is your tanning ledge? I read somewhere - that you can cut the bottoms off of the legs and make these sit lower - since you have some - do you think it would work? I kinda think I would want to be lower.

Just below my knee... that helps, right? I'll have to measure and get back to you. I will check Sam's for the ones listed in past post.

**edit, be aware the frames are metal and they make a point the "wicker" won't rust, but no mention on the metal content**

Last edited:
I got some of these and they are awesome! For this type of lounger this was by far the best price I could find and they are some quality pieces!

IMG_2031.jpg

I have these and have been pleased so far. I only use them on the deck but I'm sure they would work on a tanning ledge. The 2 bottom legs are easily removed and I read in the reviews that they work well without the legs for those who wish to sit lower. The are completely plastic, just with the wicker look.
I must also add that I got mine from Amazon for only $260 (2 pack) just a couple of months ago so I'm not sure why they're so much higher now.
View attachment 36166
holy moly! They are $470 now!! Looks like you got them at a good time, I will be watching the price on these and may have to wait till next winter to get the deal.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
holy moly! They are $470 now!! Looks like you got them at a good time, I will be watching the price on these and may have to wait till next winter to get the deal.

Wow, that's crazy! Definitely at the right time it would appear. My sis-in-law saw mine and fell in love so she's also on this quest to find them at a decent price.

In Sunbaby's comment above she said she found them at buydepot.net for $250. Maybe they still have them at that price.

- - - Updated - - -

I got some of these and they are awesome! For this type of lounger this was by far the best price I could find and they are some quality pieces!

IMG_2031.jpg

Beautiful!!!

I just got a notice that my order is now cxl - they are not in stock. Sams shows out of stock too. If anyone sees them back in stock for around $200 please let me know!!!!!!!!

I am also in the market for some deck furniture.

The chairs above are on my list for sure.
Keter Rattan Chaise Lounge - 2 pk. Grey - Sam's Club

And this set looks nice for the money
Matera 11-Piece Seating Set & Dining Set Combo with Premium Sunbrella Fabric - Sam's Club

And eventually I want to get something like this for the patio below the deck
Santa Cruz Soft Top Gazebo 12' x12' - Sam's Club

Anyone have any suggestions on the gazebo?

Only thing i'll be missing is an umbrella. Any suggestions on that as well?????

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.