So we finally got lined up on all of our selections and pool remodel started today.
This is what we started with:
That picture is from last year. Since then we have had the bricks falling off the spa and tiles falling off around the pool.
What we are changing:
1. Lueders Flagstone coping instead of the bricks.
2. Blue 4" tiles.
3. Blue Quartz Plaster
4. Clean and Clear 530 Filter
5. 400K BTU Natural Gas Pentair Heater
6. Tree and planter are the far side of the first picture are coming out. We are bringing down the level of that side as far down as the pool beam allows us to go. That section will be decked like the rest of the deck.
7. We are rebuilding and extending the fence so that encloses the entire back yard and not just the pool.
Day 1 Pictures
Any suggestions on lights?
I want to go with:
Intellibrite 5G for the pool light.
Glowbrite for the spa light.