Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: taylor test kits

1. Back To Top    #1

dartmouth, ma

taylor test kits

Hi There,
    Love this site! I purchased Taylor test kits last year. Im curious if people replace them yearly? On top of this, i left mine in the garage over winter and sure they froze. Everything looks fine, and there are no enzymes in the kits, but am guessing its probably best to start with new chemicals for this spring?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: taylor test kits

If stored correctly, you should get a couple years out of a test kit. But given what you said, I would get a new one. has refills
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Silver Spring, MD

Freezing is known to be a problem for some of the reagents.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4
    Cincinnati, OH

Visit and place your order this weekend. I will be you will have package on your door before the end of next week. for the entire kit
    or get refills for you K2006 here

Great people to do business with and provide us with this wonderful forum to learn and help others.
    Pool: IG 22k- 16x32 clipped corners- vinyl liner, w/ a great board. Built in 3/99, new to me 2/2011.
    Equip: Hayward 3600 DE filter, Hayward CL-200 Chlorinator (empty since 7/5/2013).
    K-2006 Test kit with Speedstir
    Located in Cincinnati, OH. TFP lurker since 9/2011, BBB interested since 5/2012 and converted 7/2013.