Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sunplay?

1. Back To Top    #1

Sunplay?

How do you knowledgeable people rate Sunplay as an online vendor? Just bought some items from them and have not received any status updates. Getting a little worried.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Sunplay?

I've bought a few things from them and it has always been good.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

All I know about them is pooldv brags on them a good bit, and because of it I'm going to look them over. Otherwise, I like Amazon, In The Swim, and Pool Supply World.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

4. Back To Top    #4

I just bought a basketball hoop and volleyball net and poles from them. Got it very quickly. Haven't put it together yet. Price was best or tied for best.
    1200 Sq Ft 41,000 Gal. Gunite, JANDY SVRS VS pump, JANDY JXI 400,000 BTU, Polaris 280 w/ 3/4 BP, Rockwall and Grotto (w/6 jets and blower), 2 JANDY Lam Jets, 2 LED Bubblers, 5 Ledlights, AQUALINK P16 RS, 90% Quartz, SWF 185 GMP BP, SWF 125 BP, Levelor K1100 Autofill, AP Digital SWG, 2 skim and 5 returns, and mostly 3 inch piping

5. Back To Top    #5

I have placed a few orders from them. There shipping is fast but getting the order status update isn't. I have had an order out for delivery the same day that I received the status it was shipped.
    28k gal/raised spa, IG quartzscape, WhistperFlo 2 speed B2984T,DEV60 filter,Lxi400 NG heater, Polaris 280 cleaner, DIY Chlorine injection, Build completion 7/2013

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_B View Post
    All I know about them is pooldv brags on them a good bit, and because of it I'm going to look them over. Otherwise, I like Amazon, In The Swim, and Pool Supply World.
    Pool Supply World prices are very high compared to Sunplay and other online sites. Just researched and bought Easy Touch Upgrade and Screenlogic from Sunplay and their prices were less than Pool Supply world.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.

7. Back To Top    #7

Just picked up a Screenlogic myself from Sunplay. No issues and fast delivery. Best priced I found for my item.
    Building: 30'x15' freeform w/spa and waterfall, 16k gallons, AA Quikclean in-floor cleaner and Quikskim, Pentair Easytouch 8 w/IC40 SWG, Intellabrite lights and bubbler, Sta-rite Intellipro VS, Sta-rite 2HP Waterfall pump, Sta-rite 400k gas Heater

8. Back To Top    #8

I can vouch for Sunplay as well. I ordered a new pool light from them and I emailed them about it because I was getting concerned I hadn't heard anything from them about it shipping. Within two hours I had a detailed email reply from them, explaining the item was to be drop shipped from the manufacturer. They had called the manufacturer and got me an answer on my item. They were back ordered on the Swimquip housings for the light I had ordered and they should have my light assembled and shipped by Friday of that week. I was impressed with the quick response from their customer service and my light actually arrived on Friday instead of being shipped on that Friday.
    1972 - 22,500 gallon, In-ground Kidney shape Gunite pool built by Fiesta pools (2015 remodel), Sta-Rite sand filter Model 9462404 side mount ( Triton II TR60 is newer Equivalent), 3.1 sq ft., Pentair 011018 IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump, Leslies Coppertherm (Raypak) PL 260AEN 260,00 BTU Heater, Anchor Defender Mesh Safety Cover, Taylor K2006 test kit, Dolphin Z5 Robotic Cleaner