Availibility of Taylor reagents in Canada

deenamccauley

LifeTime Supporter
May 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I usually order my reagents from piscines-apollo.com but I have been unable to access their website for awhile now so I am wondering if they are no longer in business. Any one else having this problem?

Any other suggestions for getting Taylor reagents, especially in larger volumes at a reasonable price here in Canada.

Thanks

I thought I recall reading that they were closing up shop. I know there was a member recently who found a company to buy specific reagents from. Try searching the forum.

Hi Deena,

I've retired from Apollo Pools back in late September. I have a full time job in another industry and Apollo was more of a "part time" business, and it was taking more and more time away from family. I think service was suffering a bit because of this lack of time, I was only able to process orders very early in the morning or late in the evenings and sometimes even that was a challenge. Besides the orders there was the inventory control, billing, maintenance, basically requiring lots of time I didn't have anymore with the change in family dynamics. That being said I do have a few test kits still available as well as E, C and A sized reagents. Let me know what you need and I'll try to accomodate you. I can be reached by PM on this board (although I don't visit often) or on gmail as giroup01.

Many thanks,

Paul

Hi Deena,

I've retired from Apollo Pools back in late September. I have a full time job in another industry and Apollo was more of a "part time" business, and it was taking more and more time away from family. I think service was suffering a bit because of this lack of time, I was only able to process orders very early in the morning or late in the evenings and sometimes even that was a challenge. Besides the orders there was the inventory control, billing, maintenance, basically requiring lots of time I didn't have anymore with the change in family dynamics. That being said I do have a few test kits still available as well as E, C and A sized reagents. Let me know what you need and I'll try to accomodate you. I can be reached by PM on this board (although I don't visit often) or on gmail as giroup01.

Many thanks,

Paul

That's too bad Paul but I do understand family does need to come first. I must say that customer service from you never lacked. You helped me with so many things and answered any questions I had in a prompt manner. Your prices, too were the best.
I think I have found someone more local but their prices sure are not comparable to yours. Best of luck in new adventures.

Anyone else know where to get reagents in Canada? Lowry's web site doesn't show FAS-DPD kits for residential.

I did but on the Residential area there is a "Buy Residential Products" button. There is no buy button in the commercial area. But in either case I think you have to speak to someone as I don't think you can order online. How Amish of them!

How do we convince Taylor to break the Lowry monopoly in Canada?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.