Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Builders in Central Oklahoma

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Builders in Central Oklahoma

Hey gang I am looking for some pool builders to contact in Central Oklahoma.. If you had a good experience with a PB of have heard good things of one please share.
    My Pool Build Thread: 21 x 40 Freeform Gunite Pool, 12" Tanning Ledge, 3.5 shallow graduating to 4.5, 8.5 deep end, 4' Waterfall which doubles as a diving ledge with 6' x 4' Grotto underneath, 670 sq. ft., 106 Linear ft., Rock Salted Concrete Deck, Pentair 520 Filter, Intelli flow 3 HP VS pump, (4) Color LED lights, Intelli-Chlor SWG, Hot Springs Vanguard Hot Tub with ACE and BT Sound System, ODK, TF100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool Builders in Central Oklahoma

I am in eastern Oklahoma and have great PB. I would suggest calling him but I don't know how far out of area he does work. If you can be more area specific I will ask him if he has any other builders in your area that he would reccomend.
    1972 - 22,500 gallon, In-ground Kidney shape Gunite pool built by Fiesta pools (2015 remodel), Sta-Rite sand filter Model 9462404 side mount ( Triton II TR60 is newer Equivalent), 3.1 sq ft., Pentair 011018 IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump, Leslies Coppertherm (Raypak) PL 260AEN 260,00 BTU Heater, Anchor Defender Mesh Safety Cover, Taylor K2006 test kit, Dolphin Z5 Robotic Cleaner

3. Back To Top    #3

I am in Tuttle which is ~20 miles SW of OKC.
    My Pool Build Thread: 21 x 40 Freeform Gunite Pool, 12" Tanning Ledge, 3.5 shallow graduating to 4.5, 8.5 deep end, 4' Waterfall which doubles as a diving ledge with 6' x 4' Grotto underneath, 670 sq. ft., 106 Linear ft., Rock Salted Concrete Deck, Pentair 520 Filter, Intelli flow 3 HP VS pump, (4) Color LED lights, Intelli-Chlor SWG, Hot Springs Vanguard Hot Tub with ACE and BT Sound System, ODK, TF100

4. Back To Top    #4

Ok, I'm in the Tulsa area. I'm guessing my PB doesn't travel that far. I will ask him if he has a builder reccomendation for the OKC and surrounding areas.
    1972 - 22,500 gallon, In-ground Kidney shape Gunite pool built by Fiesta pools (2015 remodel), Sta-Rite sand filter Model 9462404 side mount ( Triton II TR60 is newer Equivalent), 3.1 sq ft., Pentair 011018 IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump, Leslies Coppertherm (Raypak) PL 260AEN 260,00 BTU Heater, Anchor Defender Mesh Safety Cover, Taylor K2006 test kit, Dolphin Z5 Robotic Cleaner

5. Back To Top    #5

Talked to my PB, he wasn't familiar enough with the pool builders in that area to reccomend anyone. He did say he would be open to do a build in that area this winter. He said he in fact, thought he had one set up in that area for this winter. I don't know what type of pool you might be looking to put in, or how soon, but they specialize in custom gunite pools. They came highly recommended to me and so far they've done a fantastic job and they are just doing a remodel on mine. Here is the website if you decide to enquire.
    raleyspools.com

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks, I will check it out. After reading through bulldog 400 owner build thread I am tempted to try and tackle it myself. If I was in Vegas it would just use all of his subs but I'm afraid that getting suggestions for subs in Oklahoma is going to be difficult since I am having a hard time getting them for a PB. Doesn't appear to be too many Okies on here.