Question on Hayward Valves

tstex

Silver Supporter
Aug 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Hello to All,

Our PB, after we just finished an 11-month contentious pool install 10 days ago, texted me and said they wanted to install an additional valve to the equipment pad. I asked is this a replacement or an addition? he said "an additional one to help the equipment run better over the long haul".

I am a little suspicious bc of all the prior issues, but just wanted to know if Hayward suggested replacement of a certain valve or something else? We have a Hayward Eco-Star VSP, a Spa w 400K Heater, 1.5HP scupper pump, two skimmers, two main drains, auto-fill all in a pool and spa w 15K gallons, and a Hayward AquaPod w Remote controller. Just wanted to know if this brings any thoughts or issues to mind?

If you have questions, pls let me know? They are supposed to have their plumber here either tomorrow or Friday. Good chance I'll be here, so let me know what specific questions I should propose.

Thank you,
tstex

Thanks Jason. I knew my question/scenario was broadly presented, but was just checking to see if there was something that recently hit the news of tech service bulletins that might have rung a bell?

I will post back when I know the specifics.

Thanks,
tstex

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.