Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Please Help!!!! who made this pool?

1. Back To Top    #1

Please Help!!!! who made this pool?

Hi ,I am in need of some help we bought a house that had a pool in the back yard an we are trying to find out who made it so we can get some replacement parts .Sorry no picture of the walls it is rolled up but is does mesure 53 1/2 inches tall here are some pictures of the parts every part is resin the top rail is 8 " wide an 52" long an of course i cant get the picturesto upload

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Please Help!!!! who made this pool?

To post more/larger pictures, you either need to raise your storage allotment by Becoming a TFP Supporter or follow the How To Post Pictures tutorial.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

thanks for the help here are the pictures

4. Back To Top    #4

I just saw your post on my topic I posted. Totally crazy that we have the exact same pool! Other than yours being a 27x54 and ours is a 24x52. Every piece in your pics is identical to what we have. I really would like to figure this out now. Lol

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -

5. Back To Top    #5

I believe you hit the nail on the head! They are wilbar pools. After some further digging just now it seems they are avail with either a steel top plate or a a resin one. Ours is the SANDY Crest 52" and I believe you are correct that you've got the Cypress 54". Yaay! Thanks for the digging around! Still funny we both have almost the same pool query at almost the same time. Happy pooling!

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -