Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Plumbing deck jets

1. Back To Top    #1

Plumbing deck jets

I am plumbing my pool myself and have a question about plumbing deck jets. Option A is to have three individual 3/4 lines with separate valves to each deck jet or option B is to plumb it with the loop design and have one valve at the equipment to control all three jets. Will the loop equalize the jets enough to all have the same pressure and look good?? I planned on the loop being 1.5 in and T off to 3/4 at each jet. Thank you!!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Plumbing deck jets

I did this myself a few years back and did the loop option. They are equal when on.

3. Back To Top    #3

What is looping when it comes to deck jets
    Hi, we are the Fox Family.
    20x40 Mountain Loch vinyl (curved walls), 25k Gallons, Salt water, Hayward 2hp variable speed pump, 2 skimmers, 3 returns, 2 step jets, 4 deck jets

4. Back To Top    #4

I did the individual valve option because i wanted to have control of each deck jet and not have them all the same size. Its really your call but both methods work fine.
    Remodel Completion 8/22/16. Pool-16x32', Raised Stacked Stone Spa with Waterfall - 9x9', Pool Depth 4-6', Pentair Intelliflo VS Pump, Intelliflo VF Pump, WhisperFlow 2HP Pump, Pentair 320 Clean and Clear filter, Easytouch 8, Screenlogic 2, (3) Pentair Globrites, Pentair Intellibrite 5G, 1.5HP Blower, 4 Sheer Descent Waterfalls, Rico Rock Waterfall.