New Pool Started in Peoria, AZ (COMPLETED)

Re: New Pool Started!

Love that blue sky!! And it looks like the dog is already practicing getting in and out of the pool. So glad you're sharing, and I can't wait to see the plans and build. Take care! Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Re: New Pool Started!

I realized I should have given my thread name more info like location, can I edit the name of the thread?

I think if you edit the first post and go to the Advanced Editor you can change the title to the thread. Although this functionality may only be temporary outside of the Mods/Admin. I will add Peoria, AZ for you.

Re: New Pool Started in Peoria, AZ

Steel added Yesterday 4/29
The site prevents me from uploading any more photos.
says to big by X number of KB's. however I make it smaller and then it gives me some new random number and it being too big. and the pics are less than 400kb

Re: New Pool Started in Peoria, AZ

Great! It's looking so cool! Do you have a design diagram or plan you can post? It's fun to see what you're heading toward. From this latest photo, it looks like lots of interesting levels, but I can't tell for sure. It will be fun to see the gunite completed. Tell them to Hurry Up! I love the shape!!! Have a great weekend! Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.